- We cannot afford to hire a private contractor to plow the side streets this winter.
- We’re contacting the city to let them know in the hope that they’ll make an extra effort to keep our streets clear.
- We do have the contractors lined up to salt the entrances after each weather event for $160 each time they make a visit.
- We have collected the $100 annual due fee from 228 of the 299 homes, which is actually a pretty good success rate as compared to years in the past.
- However, if all 299 neighbors paid, that would be an extra $7,100 to make our neighborhood a better place to live!
- The board did vote to raise dues to $125 for 2018 – so you have an entire year to save up that $25!
- This was necessary because the price of EVERYTHING is going up.
- With the amount we’re currently collecting we’re not going to be able to keep up with all of the services our neighborhood requires.
- We’d also like to start building our capital improvement fund to help with projects in the neighborhood!
- We need YOU to fill some spots on the board! We need to fill the positions of President, Treasurer and Block Watch Captain ASAP!
- PLEASE let us know if you’re willing to help out!
- It’s inevitable that the holidays bring about break-ins.
- Please keep your lights on, your alarms set, and let your neighbors and police know when you’re going to be gone for an extended period of time.
Happy Holidays to all!